Introducing Aspect Imaging’s system for just-in-place, just-in-time MR imaging of the wrist.
** this product is not yet FDA cleared
and is not commercially available.
Aspect Imaging's M2™ technology for the Bruker ICON™, the Mediso nanoScan® platform, and for 3D MR-Based Histology.
We will introduce our latest expansion to the M-series product suite to include the M3™ and M7™ 3D Imaging Systems.
The M-series product suite provides pre-clinical research with high-end 3D Imaging systems which can be installed anywhere and everywhere, in a quick, easy and cost-effective way!
The M3™ and M7™ harness the power and insights of 3D MRI to derive quantified answers to biological questions in a broad range of in vivo, ex vivo and in vitro applications providing high-resolution 3D Imaging for anatomical, molecular, functional, and multi-modality imaging:
● Quantify the expression of disease
● Monitor disease progression
● Assess therapeutic efficacy and response
The M3™ and M7™ include Aspect’s latest technology:
● Electronics with state of the art spectrometer
● Complete animal handling system with automatic coil tuning, integrated monitoring of physiological parameters, delivery and evacuation of anesthesia
● Simple to operate software; can be operated without imaging experience
● Maintenance-free; with no running costs
● can be placed anywhere in a research lab
Come see us at the booth and experience it for yourself!
SHOHAM, Israel, January 28, 2015 - Aspect Imaging enables academic researchers and pharmaceutical companies to harness the power and insights of MRI, without the high purchase and operating costs.