AI-60 Lab NMR System – Portable 60MHz FT Lab NMR
Aspect AI-60 – a Multi-Function Total Lab Solution enabling 60MHz, High-Temperature Analysis for Laboratory and Inline Applications
Aspect AI-60 Lab NMR System’s permanent magnet design requires no cryogens as the system is powered by one standard wall outlet (110/220v). Samples can be run neat, in conventional protonated solvents, or, in deuterated NMR solvents.
Probes accept standard 5 mm or 10 mm NMR tubes. Flow cell and variable temperature (up to 140°C) are also available. Complete automation of all NMR tasks (Acquisition, Processing, Integration, Results Reporting) enables walk-up applications with minimum user training and/or experience.
Spectral processing facilitates use of a variety of chemometric based routines for multiple property measurements.
What is your application? Please contact us for a consultation and quotation.
Get immediate results and instantly improve the profitability and productivity of your lab analysis system with at-line and in-line real-time data measurement.
- Multi-property analyses with one easy-to-use system – fast, accurate and cost-effective.
- Reaction Monitoring
- Simulation of process control / pilot
- High temperature measurements of material properties (up to 140°C)
- Reduces time-consuming ASTM based laboratory tests
- Allows for the verification of crude oil integrity throughout shipping and receiving
- Multinuclear Capability (1H, 13C, 31P, 19F, etc.)
- Reproducible Data
- Quantitative Results
The system comprises four main components:
- AMOS Spectrometer (Digital, fully broadbanded)
- Magnet (60MHz 1H frequency)
- 48 Channel Active Shim Set (for unparalleled field homogeneity)
- Clean RF Chain for optimal sensitivity (SNR)
Plus: other accessories such as VT probe and rheology pump
The incredible stability of our magnets, the variable temperature range, our broadband capability, and true flow capability (accurate Reaction Monitoring), are ground-breaking features that put Aspect at the forefront of the NMR field.