The development of Point-of-Care diagnostic systems is leading to tremendous changes in the design and application of new medical technologies and the way in which data is processed. In the near future, Point-of-Care (P-o-C) systems will become a fully integrated part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and will be connected directly with front-end technology, such as smartphones and networks, as well as cloud computing.
Point-of-Care MRI offers considerable advantages over non-specialized, conventional, full-body MRI facilities and is at the cutting edge of diagnostic technology.
Here are 5 reasons why Point-of-Care MRI is the future of Diagnostic Imaging:
1. Fully integrated, real-time healthcare solutions
2. Improved diagnosis, rapid treatment, and enhanced detection capabilities
3. Patient-centered and Patient-friendly
4. Significant improvements in healthcare safety and efficiency
5. Substantial cost reduction